Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Looking to SELL (2) 9864-8A Loudspeakers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tseco's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I am looking to sell (2) 9864-8A Loudspeakers that i have here.

    http://www.lansingheritage.org/html/...akers/9864.htm

    I may put them up on e-bay, but would rather sell them to someone who can appreciate them.

    These were only used for a few years and am told they are in excellent working condition. the outside is scratched, and scuffed, but no real physical damage.

    Make me an offer!

    Obviously these are large and heavey. I could ship freight, but would rather have someone come and pick them up here in northern Ohio

    or if you have an idea of a shop/dealer who may be interested, that would be great too!

    I also have a few used drivers, but havent checked their condition yet
    (3) 288C
    (2) 299-16A

    Thanks
    Dave

  2. #2
    Inactive Member James Bonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2005
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Call me I am willing to purchase. James Bonar
    304-372-4377

  3. #3
    Inactive Member James Bonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2005
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by tseco:
    I am looking to sell (2) 9864-8A Loudspeakers that i have here.

    http://www.lansingheritage.org/html/...akers/9864.htm

    I may put them up on e-bay, but would rather sell them to someone who can appreciate them.

    These were only used for a few years and am told they are in excellent working condition. the outside is scratched, and scuffed, but no real physical damage.

    Make me an offer!

    Obviously these are large and heavey. I could ship freight, but would rather have someone come and pick them up here in northern Ohio

    or if you have an idea of a shop/dealer who may be interested, that would be great too!

    I also have a few used drivers, but havent checked their condition yet
    (3) 288C
    (2) 299-16A

    Thanks
    Dave
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  4. #4
    Inactive Member James Bonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2005
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for your reply. Please reply to my e-mail with information regarding driving directions so I can purchase and then pick the 9864-8A speakers up from your location.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.